Mercury UV Lamps - Printing Industry
Super-Cure is one of the leading suppliers and importers of high-quality OEM replacement UV lamps for all types of systems. Our name stands for reliability and quality in the energy curing industry. With over thousands of UV lamp references in our database, we supply the right replacement lamps for your specific curing requirement. Our aim is to supply finest-quality customized designs to meet the exact curing requirements in our domestic and international markets.
At Super-Cure, custom lamps range in power from 80 watts per cm up to 550 watts per cm, and up to 4 metres in arc length. Though, we continue to extend our capabilities, our performance, and our range of UV lamps. However, UV lamps can also be altered to further suit your challenging requirements together with a selection of ceramic and metal end caps, and varying lead terminations.
Super-Cure has been an industry leader ever since, supplying medium pressure ultraviolet (UV) lamps for various industry applications including:
- Label and packaging printing – Offset, Flexo, Letterpress, Screen, Digital ink jet, 3D, etc
- Adhesives and product assembly – automotive & electronics components, glass & plastic bonding
- Disinfection of water, other liquids, surfaces, packaging, and air
- Coating and finishing – woodworking, marble, glass
- Metal and plastic decorating – cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, cans
When Your Ultraviolet Lamp Needs To Be Replaced?
As far as the advanced technologies are concerned, UV technologies have proven to be one of the fastest and most environmentally friendly solutions to drying inks, paints, varnishes, adhesives, and for the disinfection process of water, surfaces, and air. Today, over the past few years, UV curing, coating, and bonding markets have grown rapidly with printing, bonding, and coating houses replacing traditional coating, adhesive, and printing processes with the more reliable, flexible, and efficient ultraviolet process that offers highest quality results.
Benefits of Using UV
Being a chemical free technology, the application of UV technology for the disinfection of water, other liquids, air, and surfaces is incredibly diverse. These applications reflect a growing understanding of the benefits of using UV as it leaves no harmful effects and by-products which also mean that the advantages are wide-ranging and application specific which includes:
- It leaves no harmful by-products and side effects.
- It is highly-effective at inactivating pathogens which have developed a resistance to chemical cleaning.
- Using UV for disinfection instead of chemicals eliminates the need for transport and storage of harmful chemicals.
- Little ecological impact as a result of installing and using UV disinfection systems.